AMGA Project Funding Committee
The purpose of the Project Funding Committee is to develop and administer a program that annually provides AMGA financial assistance to outstanding Master Gardener Projects throughout the State of Alabama.
- Priority will be given to those projects that most closely meet the mission of AMGA and Master Gardeners in general.
- Master Gardeners must be directly involved in the project and should be the main force in the initiation and the implementation
- The project should be non profit and/or charitable in nature
- The project must have the potential to benefit a significant number of citizens
- The project should have on-going value
- The project should reflect creativity and uniqueness.
- The project will be evaluated based on the information submitted. No further contact will be made by the Evaluation Committee to obtain information
- An applicant may submit only one application per organization.
- An applicant may receive funding for only one approved project within a three year period.