AMGA Communications Committee
The Communications Committee shall consist of three members. The Chairperson for this committee is appointed by the AMGA Board President.
The primary responsibility of this committee is to enhance all communications between all facets of the Master Gardener Program and its membership.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- A Calendar of MG Action Items and Due Dates
- Research and Resolve and questions raised by Master Gardeners regarding Policies and Procedures at both State and Local levels
- Oversite and communication of the AMGA web site
- Oversite and communication of the AMGA Newsletter
- Prepare periodic articles for the “Garden Pathways” newsletter
- Maintain AMGA Manuals to include the AMGA Board of Directors Manual.
- Perform other tasks when assigned by the President or Board of AMGA
Dec 15 – The Communication Committee prepares the “Calendar of Master Gardener Due Dates and Action Items”. Distributes copies to the State Coordinator, AMGA and Local leadership, and for publication in Garden Pathways. The Calendar will be revised and redistributed as needed and agreed upon at Board Meetings.